The simple fact is that many people (most of them are passionate vacationers) do not know either. And that’s the reason we’ve come up with this guide, explaining the important differences between condos and villas. Read on to find out what those differences are:
· Villas are usually single storied, whereas condos may be single storied or double paned (together with the living areas on the bottom floor, and the sleeping places on the top floor).
· The buyer receives the whole building in addition to the property attached to it, in the event of villas. But in the event of condos, the purchaser gets just a specific unit.
· Condo owners have to pay affiliation fees since condos belong to groups of homes (which usually have designated condominium associations). Villas being a single stand-alone home don’t have any institutions, and hence no affiliation fees. Get best Executive condos, New Condo Launch Singapore, launch properties, homes & more at the best prices.
· Condo owners do not need to worry about the upkeep of the exteriors in addition to the public amenities in the condos because they’ll be cared for by the associations. However, for villas, the owners must look after all of the maintenance works.
· Condos or condos as they’re known come much cheaper when compared to villas.
· But villas can provide more privacy and comfort when compared to condos daily.
· Condos are very similar to apartments. In short, you’ll need to forfeit your privacy from each and every angle. But villas are only the reverse of what condos are. They offer a great deal of privacy and liberty.