I recently was gifted with the experience of celebrating a friend go through a fairly major life transition which influenced every member of her loved ones. While this procedure is happening all of the time to a certain population of Earth, what made this experience so special was experiencing the elegance, intention, and determination with which she walked through this transition.
Due to the attractiveness of this experience, I started reflecting that a lot of people face transitions and change with immunity (if not downright terror!), which results in the adjustments to be choppy and full of stops and starts instead of smooth and graceful.
I’d love to share a few of the rituals and remedies that she used to make her life transition a joyous one filled with presents, along with some of my own.
Flower essences are usually taken 4 drops, 4 times daily. Rescue Remedy can be taken as often as needed.
* Walnut: Excellent for all sorts of life transitions, clears old habit patterns, can help you discover your direction free from the influence of others. By exploring online websites you can find more about Pendulum rescue (which is also known as “เรือท้องแบนกู้ภัย” in the Thai language).
* Cherry Plum: Trust in the intuitive guidance of life, also referred to as the “letting go and letting God” character
* Rescue Remedy: A five flower essence made by Bach that assists in most traumatic and stressful situations.
* Sun Yellow: Burning a sunlight yellow candle for thirty minutes or more will nourish your soul vitality and assist you in making clear, birth-vision oriented options.
* Sky Blue: Surrounding yourself with sky blue or wearing sky blue will hook you up with soul and free you from mind’s chatter.
* Employ an Angel: There’s an angel for whatever you require. To employ an angel, just say, “I’d love to hire an angel specializing in [state your want].” Wait a couple of moments, then make your request, which might go something like this: “Angel of [your want], I ask your help in walking through this life transition I see all of the presents and attractiveness that are a part of this procedure. Thank you in advance.” Then, at the end of the day or during the encounter, thank your angel. Appreciation is essential in working with angels!
* Pendulum: If a specific life transition appears to be dragging on too long, it is possible to spin a pendulum clockwise until it stops, with the intention that the pendulum is draining any stagnant energies related to the situations.
* Walk in the Rain: Walking in the rain, especially by running water, helps to clean out old energies and bring new insights into a life transition. The running water takes away the old and the rain brings in the new!